Neolife Super 10 is an all-purpose cleaner, non-flammable, non-caustic, nor corrosive, phosphate-free, biodegradable, and safe to use in and around your salon, health club and home.
1 Litre Super 10 replace 14 deferent brands of cleaning products.
Super 10 alone has prevented an estimated 700 million bottles from being dumped into landfills.
1 Litre Super 10 Concentrate makes 22 Spray Bottles (500 ml) when you dilute it with water.
Super 10 is a Triple action formula with soaps, solvents and surfactants that wipe away dirt and grime.
For Light Duty Cleaning
In a 500 ml Spray bottle add Super 10 till the 1:10 (45 ml) mark and then add water till the 500 ml mark & shake the bottle lightly to mix it.
You can clean anything in the salon, health club and home.
Toilets and bathrooms
- Toilets bowls and urinals
- Washbasins and sinks
- Baths and taps
- Shower cubicles (removes soap residues and mold from tile grouting and sliding doors)
- Finger marks from chrome fittings, door handles, and finger plates
- Ceramic tiles
- Mirrors and windows (to avoid smear, pour a little Super 10 into the spray bottle, swill it around and pour the Super 10 back into its container. Fill the spray bottle with tap water and use at this 1:100+ dilution)
- Spots on carpets and upholstery. Spray on, and allow to soak in. Then agitate gently with fingertips, and blot off. Do not rub.
- Spots on cloth-covered seats (dilute Super 10 with distilled water for sensitive fabrics)
- Pre-spotting of carpets before shampooing
- Vinyl or imitation-leather seats, chairs, and bar stools
- Chrome chair and stool legs
- Painted wood and painted walls (except surfaces painted with non-washable paint, of course)
- Varnished (sealed) wooden panels
- Black heel marks from floor tiles and lino
- Spray on spots and stains like blood, lipstick, ink, food, and allow to soak in before washing
- Spray on grimy collars and cuffs before washing
- work-tops and cupboard doors
- Tiled walls
- Chrome fittings and steel sinks
- Remove mold from refrigerators
- Grease from warm ovens, cooker hoods, stoves, grills, (works best diluted 1:3 with tap water in a spray bottle, and warm the oven or grill before spraying)
For Heavy Duty Cleaning
In a 500 ml Spray bottle add Super 10 till the 1:3 (125ml) mark and then add water till the 500 ml mark & shake the bottle lightly to mix it.
- Oil stains from driveways and garage floors
- Grease and oil from car engines, bike chains
- Grease and oil from tools
- Soak to free rusty joints
- Plastic garden furniture
- Barbecue grill and tools